One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. Odyssey also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too.
The Odyssey Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilising a solid extruded aluminium frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt.
- Hassle-free installation
- Integrated toe-in
- Small & lightweight
- Black: Normal Compound. Best overall pad for most riders.
- Clear: Soft Compound. Most “grip” due to the extra-soft rubber durometer that is used. Ideal for our powder coated rims.
- Red: Medium Compound. More “grip”, with less “feather” than black pads.
- Hardware: In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)